Friday, May 13, 2016

Scrappy finishes

Last weekend I pieced another Wonky table runner, it is now quilted.  It is the one on the left.  The runner on the right is a Missouri Star tutorial, Window pane D9P.



 And a close up of the Dwirling freehand quilting I did on my Nolting Funquilter. Dwirling is on one of Pajama Quilters DVD's.

You might notice the prints are of the same fabric, I had a pack of 9 fat quarters that I was determined to use up.  So I chose several table runner patterns that I could do just that with.  I will have a couple more posted soon.  Now you could certainly do either of these runners with all scraps, and you could also use the same idea and make a whole quilt to use even more scraps. 

Joinig in a few linky parties for the end of this week...see links on the left side bar.  I have the Grandson's coming over to spend the night so I need to get busy!

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. I'm sure they will be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those table runners look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table runners. Have fun with the kiddos tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look great, but I really love the Wonky one. I must get round to making one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun! That was a pretty line of FQs. I know you want to use them up to make room for your recent bonanza of fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both....especially the Window Pane! The fabric+ that pattern would be an awesome guy's quilt!!! The stitching motif is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Vicki and I always enjoy seeing your neat quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Your runners are fantastic and I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see you are using my tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tablerunners and great quilting. Hope you had fun with your grandsons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, they turned out super. Grandson time is the best. :-) Booked flights for my darling to come in September, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking time to leave comments. I try to respond to them all, however, if you are a no-reply blogger I am not able to. If you would like to fix that try this link for help. http://www.sewathomemummy.com/2013/01/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html